57 Journal Prompts to Help You Make 1000s, Pay Off Credit Cards, Manifest Free Organic Food & More
I am a big believer in the power of journaling. It's a daily practice for me. With journaling, I have manifested free organic food, paid off credit card balances, and even manifested 1000s of dollars.
Today, I wanted to share 57 journal prompts with you that you can use to achieve similar things or your own totally awesome dreams.
57 Journal Prompts
1. What do I want to have today?
2. Who do I want to be today?
3. What do I want to do today?
4. How can I align with attracting $1,000 today?
5. What can I do today to experience more ease in my business?
6. I desire.... and more than that, I desire.... I desire... I desire...
7. What am I really, really, really good at?
8. How am I different from everyone else?
9. I don't know how I can pull it off, but to experience more ease in my life & business, I could...
10. How am I talking to myself (inside my head or aloud)? [Journal on this a few times a day to really understand your programming.]
11. If I have 100,000 people waiting to hear from me, how am I going to show up to the world?
12. What kind of value can I give to the world to draw in an audience of 100,000 people or more?
13. When I have 100,000 people or more who respected me as an expert and paid to work with me, what will my thoughts sound like? How do I talk to myself?
14. How do I fail to take responsibility in my life?
15. Am I pretending I have my shit together when really I'm a mess under the surface? If I were honest, here is where I would admit I'm a mess....
16. Who do I need to forgive so I can feel more peace?
17. How can I best shed light for others?
18. What scares me about myself?
19. How do I bore myself?
20. Am I addicted to drama? If yes, what does that look like in my life?
21. What skills do I need to expand in?
22. How do I honestly feel about making more money?
23. I'm not cool enough to be wealthy. There, I finally admitted it. Here's how that makes me feel...
24. What would completely change my life in a good way?
25. What do I know I should do that I just can't seem to for some reason?
26. What blocks keep me from having what I want?
27. I don't have what I want, so I'm clearly in resistance. Why do I resist what I want?
28. When I think of the possibility of making $50,000 in 30 days, what thoughts come up for me? [Feel free to switch the dollar amount for any dollar amount that's at least a bit of a stretch for you from what you currently make.]
29. What if I decided, right here and now, that I know everything I need to know to make $1,000,000 this year?
30. What would my Mom say if I made $1,000,000 this year?
31. What would my Dad say if I made $1,000,000 this year?
32. What would the rest of my family say if I made $1,000,000 this year?
33. If I were to walk into Tiffany or Hermes today, here's how I would feel...
34. When will I make my success more critical than what others think of me?
35. What excuses do I make to not work on my business?
36. Why do I think I have not yet manifested what I want?
37. I've manifested what I wanted. Here's what had to change for me to get here... Here's what I needed to see and hear and understand in order to move forward...
38. Did I decide at some point that I wasn't going to be like either or both of my parents? What rules did this create for me about who I could and couldn't be, what I could and couldn't do?
39. What are my thoughts when I want to buy a $5 coffee?
40. What are my thoughts when I want to buy new clothes?
41. What are my thoughts when I need to pay bills?
42. What are my thoughts when I check my bank balance?
43. Who do I admire as a business role model? What do I admire about her?
44. What traits do I bring to my work that make me great at it?
45. What would my friends/family/spouse/etc say I bring to my work that makes me great at it?
46. What tasks, etc, have I made myself available to that I no longer want to make myself available to?
47. How can I make my living space feel more high vibe?
48. What do I want the Universe to handle for me?
49. What am I calling into my life?
50. If an admirer were to send me absolutely perfect-for-me gifts, what would he or she send me? List at least five.
51. What crazy set of connections, favors or other things could come together to make a longtime dream of yours a reality?
52. Who annoys the crap out of me? What is it about them that I find annoying?
53. How is my soulmate spending the day today?
54. Who are my soulmate clients?
55. If the love of my life showed up and was totally perfect, what would they be like?
56. I'm giving a tour of my dream home to my best friend. Here's what I'm pointing out to her...
57. I'm given an award for something I'm wildly proud of. This is what I'm deserving for, what the award is and how it's presented to me...
SHARE IF YOU DARE
Do you have any favorite journal prompts? Is journaling something you take seriously? Let us know your thoughts on journaling in the comments!